Last year, magazine media (print plus tablet) became a growing and preferred form of content distribution and consumption. Check out these notable facts (source: www.technologytell.com):
- The top 25 print magazines reach 48% more adults than the top 25 prime time television shows.
- There are currently 7,390 print magazines published in the U.S. today—the most in 10 years.
- 105 print magazines have been around and thriving for 50 years or more; only nine TV programs can boast the same.
- Magazines rank as the #1 medium for advertising acceptance (76%); TV ranked third.
- Consumers’ favorite places to look at ads: 45% print magazine, 23% TV show, 11% website.
Today’s successful magazine publishers understand they must be present in every platform (print, tablet, smartphone, or on the web) and they need to build brand awareness and make their content available anywhere, anytime and on any device.Read More >