Walsworth, the 27th largest printer in North America, is seeking candidates for our Management Trainee program, designed to lead to placement in a supervisory position in either our Saint Joseph, Michigan or Marceline, Missouri manufacturing facilities.
This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates to work with a successful organization in the latest print industry technology.
The Walsworth Management Trainee Program is designed to expose an individual to all functional areas of the company. The Trainee period does not have a specific time frame but generally takes 12-18 months to become familiar with the business in order to assume greater responsibility. It is the goal of the Trainee program to develop individuals to assume management roles upon conclusion.
This program provides an opportunity to receive hands-on training in all aspects of the printing industry, and to understand how he/she will play a significant role in the success of Walsworth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, graphic arts or related field; GPA of at least 3.0
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to adapt to changing assignments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and employees
- Willingness to relocate to any of the facilities throughout Walsworth
- Any experience in a supervisory role is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: