Walsworth Inc., the 27th largest U.S. printer, is seeking a New Business Development Research Specialist in our Yearbook Sales & Marketing office, located in Overland Park, Kansas.
We offer a highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment and we demonstrate a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers and customers.
The Research Specialist reports to the Supervisor of Territory Intelligence & Effectiveness and will:
- Research territory information on prospect accounts
- Update data in work-related processes
- Communicate primarily by phone and through company email in a professional manner with school office personnel, internal employees and Company sales representatives and managers
- Applicants must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft office skills required (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Customer relation skills
- Basic data entry computer skills
Salary and Benefits
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching funds and enhanced contribution. Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: