Thank you to those who trust us enough to print for them. Every job is an honor to print, but it still feels good to see deserving projects receive recognition.
We’re proud to announce that 12 Walsworth-printed titles were awarded a 2019 Gold Ink Award from Printing Impressions. Congratulations.
- Event Programs, Country Music Association Awards
- Specialty Magazines, Sheetfed Press, STRUNG Magazine
- Business Catalogs, Web Press, Klein Tools Catalog
- Book Covers, Timber Creek High School 2018 Yearbook
- Posters, Operation Overlord Map
- Book Covers, Sherwood High School 2018 Yearbook
- Hard Cover Books, Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl LII Champions
- Business Catalogs, Web Press, Essential Church Products
- Consumer Magazines, Michigan Home and Lifestyle Magazine
- Specialty Magazines, Sheetfed Press, SOAR Magazine
- Specialty Magazines, Sheetfed Press, Harbor Country Visitors Guide
- Specialty Magazines, Web Press, Bay Life Magazine
You can see the full list of winners on the Printing Impressions website.
Gold Ink contest submissions are judged on difficulty of the print job, paper choice, binding and finishing techniques, specialized printing, and the overall impression.