Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Careers – Associate Copywriter
Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and only American- and family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking an Associate Copywriter to join our in-house Marketing team in Overland Park, Kansas.
We offer a highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment and we demonstrate a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers and customers.
The associate copywriter will be responsible for working closely with marketing and communications projects to customer and prospective schools. The associate copywriter will support the marketing team in:
- Content planning
- Project management
- Writing, editing, influencing design, mailing and billing for Idea File magazine
- Researching, interviewing, writing and editing a wide variety of internal and external marketing projects
- Contributing to the creative development and implementation of a variety of marketing projects
- Managing workflow of editing and writing tasks
- Assisting with weekly reporting for major initiatives
- Conducting meetings, giving presentations, and assisting as needed at workshops and conventions
- Participating on task teams as needed
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree; a degree in Journalism or English is preferred
- One to two years of equivalent related experience
- AP Style knowledge a plus
Salary and Benefits
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching funds and enhanced contribution. Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: