Location: Saint Joseph, Michigan
Careers – Bindery Manager
Walsworth, the 27th largest printer in North America, is seeking a Bindery Manager to join the manufacturing team of our dynamic and successful family-owned business.
The opening is for our Saint Joseph, Michigan, facility during our day shift from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Direct all activities of up to 60 diverse, hourly employees and three supervisors on a daily basis
- Manage all bindery operations including hiring decisions, capital investments and goal setting
- Establish departmental budget annually and manage expenditures within the budget
- Develop and measure department goals
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Develop and update production standards, and hold employees accountable to those standards
- Bachelor’s degree and four to 10 years related experience as a Bindery Manager, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: