Location: Brookfield, Missouri
Careers – Computer Support Technician
Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and the only family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking a full time Computer Support Technician for our Brookfield, Missouri facility.
Computer Support Technicians are responsible for assisting yearbook customers and sales representatives with technical concerns via phone call, email, virtual session, work related travel and one-on-one training.
- High school diploma
- Good writing and verbal skills
- Customer service experience
- Extensive Photoshop experience
- Extensive InDesign experience
- Experience creating PDF files with Acrobat
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Windows PC and Mac skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: