Location: Saint Joseph, Michigan
Careers – Customer Service Representative
Walsworth, the 27th largest printer in North America, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join the manufacturing team of our dynamic and successful family-owned business.
The opening is for our Saint Joseph, Michigan, facility during our day shift from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Coordinate all aspects of the client accounts, including internal and external customer interfacing
- Monitor inventory levels, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to develop production and inventory strategies
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Computer experience in Microsoft apps required
- Professionalism, organizational and problem-solving skills are a must
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a print environment
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and four to seven years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: