Location: Brookfield, Missouri
Careers – Graphic Artist / Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Artist/Designer to join the creative team of a dynamic and successful family-owned business, Walsworth Yearbooks.
The Graphic Artist/Designer, based in our Brookfield, Mo., facility, will work in the highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment of our Creative Services Department. Our designers perform at a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers and customers.
A Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include interacting with customers during in-house and summer workshops around the country, building strong relationships with customers and sales reps, developing production techniques, and producing outstanding yearbook cover designs.
- Four-year degree, or two-year degree with four years’ work experience
- Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional
- Must be skilled in Adobe® Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be extremely creative and be able to work with a wide variety of styles and techniques
- Portfolio required at time of interview
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: