Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Careers – Graphic Designer
Walsworth Inc., the 27th largest U.S. printer, is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer for our Design/Creative Concept Department located in Overland Park, Kansas.
We offer a highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment and we demonstrate a high level of professionalism when engaging with coworkers and customers.
- Conceptualizes, designs and creates marketing materials for Walsworth’s Corporate, Yearbook and Commercial business divisions
- Maintains excellence in design skills and encourages the cost effectiveness of printed and digital marketing materials
- Keeps abreast of all new design trends and latest software that can make our products and marketing materials better
- Works independently and also as a team
- Four year college degree in Graphic Design or comparable field
- At least 2 to 3 years of graphic design work experience
- Experience in print & web design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office (HTML and XMPie experience is a plus)
- Experience with Macintosh computer platform
Salary and Benefits
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching funds and enhanced contribution. Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: