Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Careers – Marketing Manager
Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and the only family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking a full time Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team in our Overland Park, Kansas office.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing strategy, development and implementation of marketing materials for their specific division. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and develops impactful marketing strategies, campaigns and materials.
- Develops and tests marketing automation campaigns to customers and prospects; tests and analyzes workflows, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; customer nurturing and retention; and identifies tactics for improvement along with results and optimization.
- Ensures that brand standards are followed in all marketing materials, and tone is consistent.
- Works directly with sales managers, Action Council and Marketing Task Team to gain insight into marketing needs and tactics for each new and existing product.
- Responsible for development of yearly customer kits.
- Writes and/or reviews and edits marketing items.
- Provides training, on-going support and leadership to direct report(s), develops internal talent preparing others for roles of greater responsibility and models Company values.
- Prepares bimonthly presentations to sales management and engages in ongoing discussions.
- Prepares, presents and trains internal audiences – new sales reps, CSRs, entire sales force, etc.
- Prepares, presents and trains external audiences – customers, prospects, etc.
- Develops, along with team, the strategy and execution of annual conventions.
- Oversight of annual publications.
- Works with VP of Marketing to make sure department spend is on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, public relations or communication.
- At least five years of experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in marketing and implementing internal and external marketing plans.
- Knowledgeable of customer relationship management (CRM) software. Salesforce and Salesforce tools experience is preferred.
- Ability to successfully motivate the marketing team, with record of collaborative team-building skills.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail. Strong experience with tactical execution.
- Must exhibit creativity and resourcefulness.
- Able to balance short-term and long-term priorities—and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated positive interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: