Location: Ripon, Wisconsin
Careers – Project Coordinator
Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and the only family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join the team in our Ripon, Wisconsin, office.
We offer a highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment, and we demonstrate a high level of professionalism when engaging with co-workers and customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all details of a customer’s job from post-sale to shipping
- Communicating with the customer to understand their needs
- Communicating details of the job to production personnel
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to learn to understand customer-provided files throughout production process
- Coordinate customer-supplied materials into the final product
- Empathy and problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching funds and enhanced contribution. Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: