Location: Marceline, Missouri
Careers – Software Support Specialist
Walsworth, a top-five book printer, top-10 magazine printer and the only family-owned printer of yearbooks, is seeking a full-time Software Support Specialist to join the Information Systems team in our Marceline, Missouri office.
We offer a highly focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document and track issues in the Whiteboard application
- Provide training and documentation
- Perform root cause analysis for each issue
- Resolve or escalate issue
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of web applications
- Customer service skills
- Technical knowledge of web browsers
- Understanding of Walsworth manufacturing processes
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
Salary and Benefits
Compensation dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching funds and enhanced contribution. Walsworth is an equal opportunity/disability/veteran employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed Walsworth employment application, your resume and salary requirements to Walsworth via one of the following methods: